Terms of Service
Our Terms of Service
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity anywhere in the world;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
- Is illegal in any other way.
Compliance with anti-bribery and anti-corruption lawsUser agrees to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws (including but not limited to the provisions of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, 1977, UK Bribery Act, 2010, Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010, and any amendments thereto) which prohibit the User, its/ his/ her officials, representatives, agents or any other person associated with or acting on behalf of such User from giving, offering, promising to offer, receiving/ accepting or acting in any other manner so as to induce a payment, gift, hospitality or anything of value (either directly or indirectly) whether from within the country or from abroad to government officials, publics servants, regulatory bodies, judicial authorities, persons in positions of authority, elected or contesting electoral candidates, political parties or office bearers thereof or any other third party or person in order to obtain an improper commercial/business advantage of any kind. Government Officials include any government employee, candidate for public office, an employee of government - owned or government – controlled companies, public international organisation and political parties. User also agrees not to give, offer, pay, promise or authorise to give or pay, directly or through any other person, anything of value to anybody for the purpose of inducing or rewarding any favourable action or influencing a decision in favour of the User.
Compliance with mandates of the Office of Foreign Assets ControlUser undertakes that it shall, during the use of the Services, be in compliance with the mandates of OFAC and acknowledges that the User has not directly or indirectly lent, contributed or otherwise made available funds to any of its affiliates, joint venture partners or any other person or entity for the purpose of financing the activities of any person currently subject to the OFAC Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN), Consolidated Sanctions List and the Additional OFAC Sanctions List, as amended from time to time. For the purpose of this paragraph 8, OFAC means the Office of Foreign Assets Control constituted under the laws of the United States of America.
- The information or Contents provided on the Website are accurate, complete and updated;
- Your use of the Services will meet your requirements;
- Your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; and
- That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected.
IndemnityThe User shall indemnify and hold Mahipe, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, contractors, licensors and agents harmless from and against all losses arising from claims, demands, actions or other proceedings as a result of:
- Fraud, negligence and willful misconduct by the User in the use of the Services;
- Violation of applicable laws in the use of the Services;
- Disputes raised by a User’s customer in relation to a transaction where such dispute is not attributable to the Services; and
- Fines, penalties and charges imposed by the Acquiring Bank, Card Payment Networks or any Governmental Authority on account of transactions on the User’s website or platform that are in violation of applicable law.
Limitation of LiabilitySubject to the overall provisions stated above, you expressly understand and agree that Mahipe, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, agents and licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertisement appears on the Services;
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services;
- Your failure to provide Mahipe with accurate Registration Data; or
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential.
- Was at the time received or which thereafter becomes, through no act or failure on the part of the User, generally known or available to the public;
- Was at the time of receipt, known to the User as evidenced by written documentation then rightfully in the possession of the User or Mahipe;
- Was already acquired by the User from a third party who does not thereby breach an obligation of confidentiality to Mahipe and who discloses it to the User in good faith;
- Is developed by the User without use of the Mahipe’s Confidential Information in such development; or
- Has been disclosed pursuant to the requirements of applicable law, any governmental authority, provided however, that Mahipe shall have been given a reasonable opportunity to resist disclosure and/or to obtain a suitable protective order.
AdvertisingSome of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Mahipe on the Services are subject to change without any specific notice to you. In consideration for Mahipe granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Mahipe may place such advertising on the Services.
Prohibited ServicesYou agree that you will not accept payments in connection with businesses, business activities or business practices, including but limited to the following:
- Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services; Website access and/or website memberships of pornography or illegal sites;
- Alcohol which includes alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne;
- Body parts which includes organs or other body parts;
- Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam);
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free;
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors;
- Copyright unlocking devices which includes mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection;
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials; 1.Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software;
- Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods;
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms;
- Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items;
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction;
- Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content;
- Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles;
- Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, website, or other protected property;
- Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts;
- Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes;
- Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that:
- Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors;
- Encourage or incite violent acts; or
- Promote intolerance or hatred.
- Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals;
- Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances;
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications;
- Securities which includes government bonds or related financial products;
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products;
- Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products; 1.Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments;
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges;
- Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc. of animals;
- Multi-level marketing collection fees;
- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach;
- Work-at-home approach and/or work-at-home information;
- Drop-shipped merchandise;
- Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international, including the laws of India;
- The User providing services that have the potential of casting the payment gateway facilitators in a poor light and/or that may be prone to buy and deny attitude of the cardholders when billed (e.g. adult material/ mature content/escort services/ friend finders) and thus leading to chargeback and fraud losses;
- Businesses or website that operate within the scope of laws which are not absolutely clear or are ambiguous in nature (e.g. web-based telephony, website supplying medicines or controlled substances, website that promise online match-making);
- Businesses out rightly banned by law (e.g. betting & gambling/ publications or content that is likely to be interpreted by the authorities as leading to moral turpitude or decadence or incite caste/communal tensions, lotteries/sweepstakes & games of chance;
- The User who deal in intangible goods/ services (eg. software download/ health/ beauty Products), and businesses involved in pyramid marketing schemes or get-rich-quick schemes;
- Mailing lists;
- Virtual currency, cryptocurrency, prohibited investments for commercial gain or credits that can be monetized, re-sold or converted to physical or digital goods or services or otherwise exit the virtual world;
- Money laundering services;
- Database providers (for tele-callers);
- Bidding/auction houses;
- Activities prohibited by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India; and
- Any other activities prohibited by applicable law.
- requesting us to refund ("Refund Request") the payment received by the seller in respect of such Disputed Transaction ("Refund Monies"); or
- providing us with a statement explaining how the Disputed Transaction is not warranted, together with all documentary evidence in support of contesting such Disputed Transaction.
Technical Issues & Delivery PolicyIn case of any technical issues, please raise a support ticket from your service dashboard or by emailing us at [email protected] to let us know of the same. You can also contact us on 9692733733 in case of urgent matters. We endeavour to deliver Service to you within 15 (fifteen) working days of bank approval, failing which you can terminate a transaction related to Service at any time and get a full refund.
SCHEDULE I - PART A
PAYMENT GATEWAYThe Payment Gateway offers the Client a secure payment solution for their Platform and mobile app. It enables the Client to receive payments from customers using various payment methods during checkout. Client can access real-time data and insights on money flow to take informed business decisions
SCHEDULE I - PART B
SUBSCRIPTIONSMahipe’s subscriptions product provides the Client the platform to create and manage subscription plans for their customers with automated recurring transactions. With this product the Client can:
- Create multiple subscription plans for customers.
- Automatically charge customers based on a billing cycle that they control.
- Get instant alerts on payment activity as well as the status of subscriptions.
PAYMENT LINKSWith Mahipe’s payment links product, the Client is empowered to collect payments from customers through securely generated web links. These links are shareable through SMS, email, WhatsApp and other social media.
PAYMENT PAGESMahipe payment Pages lets the Client to instantly build a fully-customizable page through which customers can make payments. Clients can easily create a payment page from the Dashboard and tie it to their site or app without any development effort. Clients can choose one of the templates or create from scratch. They can customize the payment form by adding logo and applying brand colors. Also, they can format description text, add media and enable sharing options. Client can add a pay button on the Platform and embed the payment page there.
INVOICESCreating and sending GST-compliant invoices is now made simple by Mahipe’s invoices product. Client can generate and issue invoices to customers through email and SMS as a link, and receive payments.
ROUTEMahipe’s Route product eases out the payment complexity that inherently arises while working with multiple vendors or accounts. It helps the Client to split payments between various third parties, sellers or bank accounts and manage settlements, refunds, and reconciliations singular
SMART COLLECTProviding all customers the same bank account complicates the reconciliation process for businesses. Mahipe’s smart collect product eliminates this by creating a new virtual account for every customer that the Client needs to receive payment from. This product allows the Client to accept payments of large sums (via NEFT, RTGS and IMPS) through a virtual account. An account created by Mahipe, virtual account is linked to the Client’s bank account.